WE’RE SEEKING A SENIOR MANAGER OF MEDIA RELATIONS!
Are you an organized, passionate, and experienced media relations professional?
Are you driven by getting your clients placed in national, business and trade media? If so, let’s talk!
- We live and breathe healthcare – we give you the time and space to be an expert in our field and do something meaningful by shaping and telling client stories.
- We offer flexible work environments and hours, with consultants and clients across the U.S.
- We prioritize long-lasting relationships with mutual respect, trust, and appreciation – that includes you, our clients, our partners, etc.
- We celebrate what makes you the best; whether you prefer talking to media 24/7 or love client management, we believe amazing teams are built by valuing individuality.
- We offer full benefits, unlimited PTO, 401k match, incentive and annual bonuses, mini waffle makers, free avocado toast, etc.
- We want to hear your ideas and invite you to be an integral part of our growth and success.
Who we need: Senior Manager of Media Relations
- Media relations professional with a passion for healthcare and technology.
- Outcomes-oriented strategist who is adept at developing compelling storylines and placing clients in national news, business and healthcare trade media.
- Voracious consumer of news who can identify and leverage coverage trends to reach client goals.
- Driven individual who thrives in a team environment.
- Proactive, detail-oriented, organized and motivated to succeed.
- Dedicated, hard worker who is interested in helping our agency grow.
- Can-do attitude.
- 6+ years of experience in B2B, technology and/or healthcare PR; with a minimum of 5 years agency experience or equivalent.
- Ability to work in a fast-moving, dynamic, virtual environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations, communications, journalism, English or a related field.
- Familiarity with media tools like MuckRack, Cision, HARO and Business Wire.
- Identifying and developing pitch angles that appeal to media reaching clients’ target audiences based on client data, conversations and research.
- Pitching and securing media opportunities for clients and seeing those opportunities through from pitch to coverage.
- Building and nurturing high-value journalist relationships.
- Developing media lists, briefing materials, media pitches, press releases and more.
- Reporting on client coverage and industry news; pulling together share of voice reports and other metrics for clients and their competitors.
- Coordinating with account and content teams to align efforts with thought leadership, content development, awards, speaking and social strategy work.
Working with Innsena
Work setting: Flexible and awesome.
Innsena is a virtual consultancy with team members located across the country. We do not care where or even when you work as long as you meet the demands of clients and our consultancy.
What does this mean? Innsena is a client services organization with a client-first culture. You are expected to support and/or lead calls to accommodate these influencers and clients no matter where you live.
For example, spend your summers living in San Diego but you may still be required to travel to Omaha regularly to meet with a major client if that is what the client relationship, scope of work, or your practice lead requires.
Culture: People are our product.
We work hard to build an environment for you to grow and experience life while you work here. We invest in our people and require that in exchange our people invest in building this consultancy with the goal of being the best in the industry. Our people have autonomy and flexibility to meet client needs. We celebrate each other’s differences – it’s what makes everyone at Innsena valuable. A hundred people with the same backgrounds equate to boring and failed output. Religious, sexual, political, and cultural differences will always be respected at Innsena. We hire the best – which means we have a lot of smart people with strong opinions. We listen and learn from each other, and that ultimately pushes us to be better at our jobs. We are not afraid of responsibility and accountability.
To apply Email: firstname.lastname@example.org